Thursday 28 January 2016

Turkish Dinner

I went for self-laundry at my favorite spot near Diplomatic...while waiting i plan to have my dinner at a new restaurant few steps away from my laundry spot...named Mustafa Ustas.





The restaurant mainly serve Turkish cuisine. It took me around 10minutes just to scroll on the menu book...well explained but lack of pictures to describe the item...So out of many i ordered Buttered Pais Lamb Biryani Rice (not pretty sure the exact name) and tadaaaa



The rice was made of basmathi rice (just like other biryani) and served with salad and dalca...i would rate the taste of the food as 4.5/5 ...superb taste from the rice, well prepared grilled lamb and tastefull dalca...i hardly eat rice at night but this one just fit in my stomache...Alhamdullillah ...it was a fine dinner ...next will try the pizza n bread

Owh by the way.....here is the address



-Everybody loves good food and Turkish food is good food- Mustafa Ustas

3 comments: